[NTLK] Mail V IMAP Question

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 05:29:02 PDT

Greetings,
I am enjoying using Mail V for my email of late, but I am having trouble synchronizing (or whatever the term is) my messages between Newt and server. Most dramatically I am unable to have any of my messages removed from the server once they are deleted on the Newton. I have checked the "erase deleted items" box, but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

--
Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com