Re: [NTLK] Mail V IMAP Question

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 10:09:02 PDT

On Wednesday, June 23, 2004 at 5:29 Matthew Reidsma wrote:

> Most dramatically I am unable to have any of my messages removed from the server once they are deleted on the Newton. I have checked the "erase deleted items" box, but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?
Matthew,
what you need to do is go to Mail V preferences anw select browse mode to be syncd up to the email server! That's why I got connected wirelessly so I can roam about the apartment reading & deleting emails! or you can go to your owners info and resync your imap! HTH!
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with Dlink DWL-650