[NTLK] Frozen Newton Project Rebirth?! :)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 12:54:57 PDT

Hello everyone,

I know that this was actually completed in Japan already and they did a
fantastic job on it.
Ferdi I believe was trying to get this off the ground here in North America.
Never saw further info where he left off at.

My question is, was anyone really serious about getting the job done? :)
I'm going to investigate the details just to find a ball park price.
If there are any devoted fanatics who are interested in this please contact
me off line!
Ball park pricing will be given after the case has been review by the
manufacturing company.

Hopefully this will be less than two week after I get them the parts.

Though we could do all the parts I think the basic items would be:
Top Bezel
Bottom Bezel
Port Cover
Pen Holder
Flip Cover
Latch for Flip Cover
Clip(s) for Flip Cover
Battery Tray

These Additional items would be extra and are not going to be offered.
(unless you want to pay!?)
Pen Guide (internal)
Battery Guide (internal)
Motherboard/LCD Tray (internal)

Eject Button (PCMCIA)
These pieces are tough to disassemble - if anyone has these taken apart
contact me please! (plastic piece removed from the metal ejection pin after
being removed from the entire PCMCIA Sub -Assembly)

This maybe a dream to some but this can be a reality if you have a strong
desire to get one...
If this doesn't fly at least I'll know how to get things like this done in
the future...
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!