[NTLK] [ANN] Finally new releases

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 09:29:06 PDT

For the Newton users out there:

I just posted a few new releases at http://www.dumbstart.com including a big
new release for nControl (A weight management tool), Hopper (A simple game
where you move from one square to another to score points), and Planks
(Another game where you move from one side of a river to another using
planks of different sizes). Enjoy one and all, if anyone has any specific
feedback please let me know by leaving a comment or dropping me a line at
dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com.

Thanks once again to Newtontalk for the hosting, it's helped me to
concentrate on development instead of where I'm going to post at.