Re: [NTLK] Can you identify this button?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 22:40:28 PST

on 3/3/04 8:38 PM, David Ensteness at denstene_at_mac.com wrote:

> If anyone knows what is the one next to that also?
>
> David

That second one looks like the floating button bar replacement from
Barkeep-- but not quite. Mine doesn't have the close window, and some of the
icons are different. Maybe it belongs to Dashboard? Whatever it is, it
replaces the button bar at the bottom, when you have hidden it. Anybody know
what program this belongs to?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland