Re: [NTLK] Can you identify this button?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 23:59:12 PST

On 4-mrt-04, at 7:40, Jon Glass wrote:
> That second one looks like the floating button bar replacement from
> Barkeep-- but not quite. Mine doesn't have the close window, and some
> of the
> icons are different. Maybe it belongs to Dashboard? Whatever it is, it
> replaces the button bar at the bottom, when you have hidden it.
> Anybody know
> what program this belongs to?

If you mean the long floating one, bottom middle, i also think that the
palette you get when you close ButtonBar plus, Woo might know since he
still uses it AFAIK.
Does look like the one from BarKeep (which I'm also using now for the
past few years), wonder who 'borrowed' from who...

Robert Benschop