[NTLK] Panther Package Installer

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 11:09:34 PST

Hi Listers-

I apologize for being slightly behind the learning curve here. Even
though I read NewtonTalk pretty religiously, sometimes I just don't
grab the important info, so I must ask. What is the group's consensus
for the best OSX app to use for transferring packages to the Newton? I
downloaded NewTen to discover that it worked with serial connections or
IR only. Is there another app that would work over an ethernet network
either wired or wirelessly?

If some kind Newton guru could give me a somewhat detailed step by step
of what'd I'd need to download and install on both the Newton and my
Mac, I'd be in your debt.

Thanks!

--
David Deranian