Re: [NTLK] DOH!

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 09:14:59 PST

I too use the Ripoff Pouch with the belt clip. Very durable and lasts
and lasts. I have had mine as long as I have had the Newton 2100 (like
3 weeks before Apple canned it! :-( ) it is padded with a high density
foam which will prevent minor damage but it is not reinforced where the
screen is. Some cases have a hunk of metal over the screen to prevent
what happened to your James. But in any case it is a nice case and you
will have to almost wear a belt all the time to take the weight :-)

http://www.jksalesinc.com may be able to help you with a new screen.

Good luck with fixing it.
Larry Zasitko
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100, eMate