[NTLK] Stripping Html In Mail V?

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 09:12:01 PST

Mail V experts,

Is there an easy way to convert incoming html messages to plain text in Mail V? In Simplemail, the messages were parsed and could at least be read, but since upgrading to Mail V, I scream every time someone sends me an email from hotmail. I've checked around in hotmail's prefs, but those totalitarians don't give a "send as plain text" option. So, in short, can Mail V convert messages to plain text or even parse html?

Thanks to Simon for an amazing product.

--
Matthew Reidsma :: matthew_at_reidsrow.com