[NTLK] Solved! (Was: Export Blues! (Help?))

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 13:52:51 PST

Heh. Changed clients from laptap to ComCap.

The source of the problem was *not corrupt data.

it was: a heap error!

Here's a handy list of error codes. I'm tempted to make a newton book of it...

http://newton.pbk-solutions.de/errors/newtonscript_environment_errors.htm

It was -48216 DOH did I feel d.u.m. when I saw -that!

Froze all pkgs, and succesfully exported. Might work with laptap too as the
problem wasn't the client but the newton.

<thinks about getting heap memory expander for emate>