Re: [NTLK] On the topic of a new Newton...

From: Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes (marcus.magalhaes_at_vlinfo.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 18:31:24 PST

Couldn't have said it better.

I think I'll never, never use that little cell phone-like screens.

Maybe an eyeglass-mounted device could happen. Several years ago,
I noticed a project somewhere whose goal was to build a small
device that, when mounted in an eyeglass could beam 1024x768 color
images right into the retina, from 3 semiconductor lasers (like
trinitron tubes, I guess).

Gee, I guess I'd use only with FDA approval. ;)