Re: [NTLK] newt capturing key moments audio, was Re: Signing off for a little while

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 13:34:35 PST

no!!! you, of all people, MUST get this done!

here's a scheme: come up with a remote hidden mic and hack it to the newt's input (dunno if the audio dongle is needed or if a temporary hard-wired solution is ok). install the software that starts recordings with the newt's on/off switch. sew a holster into your tux jacket or pants. and you're set!

or perhaps your best man could be a co-conspirator?

On Friday, March 12, 2004, at 01:23PM, Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

>While my fiance does understand my love of the Newton, I think if I tried to
>pull this off at my upcoming wedding... well, let's say I'd return to being a
>very lonely man again :)_

-- peter