[NTLK] Getting notes onto a PC

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 06:50:44 PST

Dear all
This may be a daft question, but how do I get a note from my MP2100 onto my PC? I've written a chunk of a story, which is held in several notes on the Newt. I went to NCU, chose Export, then it asked for a filename to export to. I created an empty notepad on the PC, and selected that in NCU. Chose 'export all', but then I just got a -1 connection error.

Is there an easier way? Sadly I don't have net access for surfing during working hours (curses), but I do get the list emails. If anyone can help, either on or off-list, please email me!

many thanks
Dave
MP2100, UK

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers. Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ