Re: [NTLK] Getting notes onto a PC

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:14:30 PST

Dave,

        I guess Laurent didn't read your note carefully. If NCU isn't doing
the job for you try emailing the notes to your email account you use at
work...that's if you have net access with the newton. I don't have a
PeeCee but sometimes when NCU on my mac is being obnoxious I find using
the menu on the Newton's own "dock" application can make NCU do what I
want it to do and sometimes hiding the backup files and user data
(creating a new profile temporarily) will get the dock and NCU to
communicate properly. Post back if none of this works and maybe one of
PC using Newts can give you better advice.

Good Luck,

Randy

--
The pitcher cries for water to carry and a person for work that is
real. - Marge Piercy