Re: [NTLK] Getting notes onto a PC

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:35:21 PST

Oh, I did read the message carefully. Connection errors are notorious of
fast PeeCees these days that's why I suggested that he checks the archive. I
don't remember how many times (One hundred? Two hundred?) a PeeCee user
reported connection errors with recent PeeCee, hence the suggestion to check
the archive, which will probably involve using SlowDown.exe, but I won't get
there!

-Laurent.