Re: [NTLK] Hello, List People!

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 18:43:10 PST

Welcome,

Did you prick you finger on a spinning wheel and fall asleep, then get kissd
by a Prince or was it a Frog I cant quite recall...

I am not trying to be rude but it just seems like you have had amnesia or
something and just cracked open your Newton after all these years.

You'll also be amazed that not only do the duracells still work but the
Newton is still a fantastic device with ever increasing utilities and add
ons. Most people who see one for the first time are impressed and can't
belief they ceased production so many years ago. you might end up asking
yourself why you didnt start using it years ago. Only time will tell.

Allan Ngaparu
120/2000x2/u2000x2
Brisbane. Australia