[NTLK] Dictionaries and 'check spelling as you type'

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:12:49 PST

Okay - I did a little digging in the archives and still didn't find an
answer - so I apologize if this has been asked before:

are there any packages (likely a dictionary one) that add spelling
check as you type style features to notepad? I'm thinking of things
along the lines of microsoft word or textedit in os 10 - perhaps a grey
squiggle underneath misspelled words on 2.1 devices? I hardly ever use
works - but does works (or any add-ons to works?) do this? If so, are
there any outline stationaries for works (I take notes in notepad using
the outline stationary, If I could combine that with spell checking in
works I'd switch to works instead of notepad)?

(I would check works myself - but my MP is undergoing surgery - I
received my digitizer and glass plate from Frank!)

---