Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 14:53:09 PST

On 23-mrt-04, at 22:43, Ikem Nzeribe wrote:
> Is this acceptable to you all? I am a new member of this community.
> Should that be an ex-member?? I am saddened by the silence of y'all.

Hello Ikem,

welcome to the list, sounds like you might have something to ad to the
community.

As for Jared's remark, I don't read but scan the list lately so I
skipped right over that one.
I agree upon rereading that that wasn't how he should have phrased it,
I'm guessing that it wasn't meant in a bad way, for whatever that's
worth of course.
BTW, might be good to know that Jared is one of our youngest and very
enthusiastic members, maybe your remark landed on fertile ground?

Robert Benschop