[NTLK] images from mail V

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 22:07:25 PST

Okay, I have recieved a couple of jpeg pictures in an email, I can view
them from mail V just fine. What I want to do is somehow turn these
into backdrops for avi's backdrop. I know that newtscape (with the
right settings) can do this - is there a similar feature which mail V
could provide? Is there a way to access them with newtscape (without
going through a webmail client for my email account)?

---