Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 22:09:11 PST

OK...I see that there is only one thing to do with
this thread...
Being 100% German, I have no problem doing it
either...
here goes...no offence, but this needs doing...

"Hey, at least he didn't compare the currency against
the German Mark before Hitler came into power and
bolstered the currency while introducing the Nazi
party!"

There...
done...
Godwin's law has been officially implemented:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/
Without violating rule #6...

Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Marty Sanchez <msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:
<snip>
> So I now wish to leave this thread with one thought:
> DIE DIE DIE DIE

<snip>

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President