Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 01:21:21 PST

On Mar 24, 2004, at 1:09 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> Being 100% German

I just don't get it. Why are people so inclined to label themselves?
I choose not to reveal my ~"RACE"~ because my ancestry matters not.

I exaggerated a bit when I said I should leave the list. I was just
trying to make a point. Also, I think it's time this subject came to a
close. There's enough separation and hate in the world, and thinking
about it more will only lead to more separation and more hate.

Thanks,
Jared