[NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 10:41:07 PST

>From: David Ensteness <denstene_at_mac.com>
>
>OK, I am just sick of this, for a day and a half now I have had my
>e-mail box filled with this crap. I can't download my e-mail to my
>Newton because all I would get is arguing about this stupid comment.
>
>I wasn't reading the thread in question, nor do I care about it now. I
>seconded taking it off list because its not a list issue, if you are
>offended and you want to argue and hash it out with each other, great,
>don't do it on the dime of those of us who are here for ... the Newton
>- remember the Newton?

    Ok, since this has been around so long, all I have to say is, as a Atari user...

 ... Commodore sucks!!!

    That's about as close as I come to racism. Hmm... and that doesn't jive anymore, since I own five Amigas and a few C-64's. :) Hmmm... but I only own Newtons. Ok...

    NEWTONS RULE AND THE REST BLOW!!

    LONG LIVE THE GREEN!!!

    Yehhhh... now I'm getting back to my high schul daze of computing!

    Doctor Clu