Re: [NTLK] Scratches, NuShield and Klear Screen

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 19:34:53 PST

And you call yourself a professional!

I didn't say douse the whole Newt. That would be ludicrous.

Just the screen, of course. Dom Perignon, lovingly trickled on the
handheld computer that you hold so dear. What better gift for your
Newton? And don't even say Cristal, that just shows you're grasping at
straws.

Of course, a NuShield, the "Dom Perignon" of screen protectors, would
undoubtedly serve only to augment this effect.

-Dan