Re: [NTLK] Best 2100 Case?

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 16:30:15 PST

On Mar 29, 2004, at 4:32 PM, David Golden wrote:

> FWIW I think that the PDA Concepts HandStand case was by far the most
> functional case ever made. This is particularly true if you expect to
> use the keyboard much of the time. Sadly, they no longer make that
> exact case although they have a product that they claim functions
> similarly. I have never seen one of these new cases in the flesh ( so
> to speak ) so I can't offer an opinion about them.

Just a warning - they are no longer making the replacement case, and
had about 50 nylon units left last time I checked. I was going to
slowly buy myself a nice case setup, and went to order the harness but
they no longer have any.

So, if you like the case (The Satellite is the name IIRC) you'd better
act quickly.

You'll find them here: http://www.pda-concepts.com/

And for drooling, here is the Handstand case:
http://www.pda-concepts.com/Hand_Stand_Pictures.html

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, Mass, U.S.A.
matthew_at_reidsrow.com