Re: [NTLK] Best 2100 Case?

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 13:32:36 PST

FWIW I think that the PDA Concepts HandStand case was by far the most
functional case ever made. This is particularly true if you expect to
use the keyboard much of the time. Sadly, they no longer make that
exact case although they have a product that they claim functions
similarly. I have never seen one of these new cases in the flesh ( so
to speak ) so I can't offer an opinion about them. I will say however,
that I found dealing with that company to be very pleasant. All usual
disclaimers apply.

Dave