Re: [NTLK] Blunt + T68i issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 01:40:42 PST

On Mar 30, 2004, at 12:01 AM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Mar 25, 2004, at 6:11 PM, Sonya Hipper wrote:
>> <snip>
>> I'm trying to use my new AmbiCom CF Bluetooth adapter (new one with
>> the
>> purple plastic on the end),
> Got my BT card today...
> <snip>
> However, I am not able to discover my T68i? I set the phone as
> discoverable, and I know it works since the PB sees it?

After many hours of playing with it, I was only able to get the cell
to appear once and it was only for a few seconds on the Newt. Pairing
failed.

Is there a way to get the Newt to become discoverable?

The same phone shows up immediately on the PB.

Seems like it could be some incompatibility between Blunt and the T68i?

My phone has the latest firmware too...

Marty