Re: [NTLK] Newton programs wish list (WAS:Newton MPEG Support/How about PDF?)

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 06:18:07 PST

Victor, is it ok to engage in conspiracy to violate the digital millenium
copyright act? You don't mind going to jail? With lots of violent persons who
would play with you in ways you wouldn't like? And are willing to turn state
evidence? So good to know! :}

I'm not Victor its not my list, I'm just an amateur developer but the answer to
this question seems so obvious that I have to say:
d00d r u th3 3733+? coz u r sooooo 404!

LOL! sorry- couldn't ResIsT - no hard feelings :]