Re: [NTLK] Newton programs wish list (WAS:Newton MPEG Support/How about PDF?)

From: scotty technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 09:24:29 PST

On 30-Mar-04, at 9:18 AM, Eric Engle wrote:

> Victor, is it ok to engage in conspiracy to violate the digital
> millenium
> copyright act? You don't mind going to jail? With lots of violent
> persons who
> would play with you in ways you wouldn't like?
well seeing as US law doesn't apply to me, i say "Meh".

> I'm not Victor its not my list, I'm just an amateur developer but the
> answer to
> this question seems so obvious that I have to say:
> d00d r u th3 3733+? coz u r sooooo 404!

cool. i have respect for our active developers. do you use any
grey-market ROMs for Newtendo? i am not saying we should all conspire
to crack Paul's ATA driver or Hiroshi's WaveLan driver with 1337
(|-|347 codes. i am speaking about abandonware. i just figure maybe
people would like to use software that cannot really legitimately be
reg'd.

> LOL! sorry- couldn't ResIsT - no hard feelings :]
not at all, keep programming.

st