Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Blunt 0.7

From: David Bates (david_bates_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 23:04:12 PDT

I have AT&T Wireless also. I am able to connect, resolve DNS, and
start retrieving a page, however, Bluetooth on the Phone disconnects
from the Newt before an entire page can be retrieved.

Here are the settings that I am using:

Internet Setup: Bluetooth
Protocol: PPP
Configuration: Server
When closing, disconnect: never
Primary DNS: 10.250.1.10
Domain Name: attwireelss.net
Login Script:
        Send ATDT*99***1#
        Send (enter char)
        Wait for CONNECT
        Done

Bluetooth Setup:
Paired using Dial Up Networking port on my Phone for the Bluetooth
Setup "modem" setting.

I use NetHopper to try to pull up http://www.yahoo.com. The Connection
slip comes up. I have Using set to my connection from Internet Setup,
and Peer set to my device from Bluetooth Setup.

The Newt connects, resolves address, retrieves part of the page, then
the Phone disconnects. The Newt does not know that the phone
disconnected so it then throws a Communication Error.

Hope that helps you at least some. :)

David