Re: [NTLK] NewtCard

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 12:49:44 PDT

Thank you, Eric, for this response.

I'm not worried about importing/exporting stacks directly and if the
case should arrive where I wanted to exchange data, that could be done
easily enough with a SuperCard script and, presumably a NewtCard
script. Am I wrong in thinking that NS Basic, or at least a subset, is
incorporated into NewtCard? That's what I understand from the FAQs at
the nsbasic site. From what you write, I take it that this is
consideraby less powerful then NS Basic itself -- is that so?

David