[NTLK] NewtCard

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 05:28:52 PDT

I fear that my previous message about NewtCard was lost in the sea of
argument for and against the metric system, so I shall try again.

As an ex-HyperCard user and fan (and now a SuperCard user, though less
of a fan), I was pleased to discover the application NewtCard, a sort
of pseudo HyperCard for the Newton. Sadly, it costs $100 (well, $99.95,
but that's just another way of writing $100...), which seems a bit
steep. Should anyone else be interested, further information can be
found at

http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/info/newtcard/

Has anyone used NewtCard? If so what's it like? The demos seem quite
good, but give little idea of the programming capabilities, so has
anyone any experience of that, also?

David