Re: [NTLK] NewtCard

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 01:32:49 PDT

Eric,

Very interesting comments. Thanks very much.

I've not experienced problems with the demo, nor with the few other
stacks that I downloaded, although they were all fairly simple things,
so there probably wasn't a great deal that could go wrong ;-)

After over thirty years in computing and many of those spent
programming, I'm now in happy retirement and am not going to get back
into development, preferring to leave that to the young 'uns -- let
them have their chance!

David