Re: [NTLK] Stereo or Mono - Will somebody answer him, already?

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:10:43 PDT

Hey all,

     mkow1234_at_aol.com DID get my original question answered. I wasn't
going to attempt to build an interconnect port. I just wanted to cut a
headphone jack in to the speaker wires, and then wondered if using the
other possible 'line-out' connection whether I could get a stereo
signal out of the Newt. (I knew cutting into the speaker wire would
only give me mono, but had heard or read about folks being able to
hook into the 'line-out' of the Newton, but wasn't sure how to go
about doing that.)

     So, thanks mkow1234....

     And thanks Peter for pointing me to the .pdf on the interconnect
port.... wouldn't have known to look there...

George