Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 22:48:34 PDT

On May 5, 2004, at 9:36 PM, Mike Burrell wrote:

> Unbelievable... do I really need to state this?... Doesn't nudity lead
> sex?

Well, not necessarily. At least not where I'm concerned, tho I can't
speak for you of course.... There's a little thing called self-control.
Maybe you've heard of it? FWIW, at a couple of different points in my
life, I've lived with women in a strictly platonic way. We were good
friends, and nothing more. With one of them, we even slept in the same
bed every night. Was there temptation? Sure. But I believe in treating
women with respect. And I have no problems controlling nature's urges.
And no, I'm not gay. My wife and I have been happily married for about
10 years now.

JR

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"