Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Katie Powers (climbing_kate_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 08:13:51 PDT

On May 6, 2004, at 1:48 AM, John wrote:

>> Unbelievable... do I really need to state this?... Doesn't nudity lead
>> sex?

No, nudity can be art, it can lead to sex. It depends on the person
and it's grey. If you are like me then nothing leads to sex, if you
are like some guys I know then you can get very close to having sex
without ever taking off your clothes. It's a personal difference, and
different for everyone.

If you have concerns about your children and porn, you shouldn't be
letting them lose on the internet unsupervised, IE: internet in their
bedrooms.