Re: [NTLK] [OT] The future of handheld devices?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 23:26:46 PDT

on 5/6/04 8:07 AM, John at macnut1_at_gawab.com wrote:

> From what I recall, this has been supposed to be released for about
> three years now... Hasn't made it to market yet, AFAIK.

Right, Every year, they keep saying "this fall." or something like that.
I've been following this baby since the beginning, and it keeps getting
pushed back... I think they were hoping Apple would buy them, but it isn't
going to happen. :-( I have ceased holding out hope for this device...
(besides, it runs XP!)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland