Re: [NTLK] 3.3v Cards - 2100 okay?

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:40:59 PDT

Welcome to the list Tom.

You are correct that the ATA registration is 50 Euro. This is fair
considering the amount of effort Paul has expended to make this happen.

It is wonderful that you are so altruistic regarding your own software
contributions.

However, your tone suggests that to make a profit from it is just wrong. It
sounds like an admonishment to Paul or anyone else charging for a software
on this platform.

Did I read this right?

Emails have a habit on not conveying the right emotion or sentiment so if I
have mischaracterized this - my apologies.

Regards,

PCBman