Re: [NTLK] My first long waited Newton!

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 18:18:54 PDT

As far as I know, the Linear flash cards only go to 64MB. I have only used
32MB and 16MB size, but the Newton MP2100 will read from and write to both
the 5V/5V type and the 5V/12V type. E-mates are a different story.

_____
    We trained hard- but it seemed that every time we began to form up into
teams, we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to
meet any new situation by reorganizing- and a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency,
and demoralization.

                                             Petronius Arbiter
                                             210 B.C.