Re: [NTLK] My first long waited Newton!

From: Tommaso (tommaso.scigliuzzo_at_tin.it)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:32:19 PDT

Hi Alan,
Grazie per il benvenuto in lista!
I saw the J & K Sales eBay auction about their PCMCIA Linear Flash
Cards. Do you have direct "storage experince" with this old kind of
"Jedy lasersaber" card?
When you say they are more compatible and not requires driver this is
for every old PCMCIA Linear Flash Card of every size (I mean beyond the
common 4-8-16-32Mb until 128-256Mb)?
Thanks
Tommaso