Re: [NTLK] Syncing Info from MP100 to MP2000

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 23:44:17 PDT

on 5/10/04 2:07 AM, Chuck England III at cengland10_at_cox.net wrote:

> Ideally I'd like to Sync them through the IR ports, but I seem to remember
> that the IR protocols changed from a Protocol used by Sharp in the OMP and
> MP100 to the IrDa protocol in the MP2000. Is there a package out there
> that lets the MP2000 speak to an MP100?.

The 2100 should be able to talk w/ the 100... Although I do seem to recall
that there tend to be problems connecting Newton OS1.x devices with 2.x
devices. Give it a try, and see what happens. You will only be able to beam
single names back and forth, I would guess. I certainly wouldn't try more
than one at first.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland