Re: [NTLK] Problems with NCQ and NewtChat

From: Dan Fackler (eulenspgl_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 06:33:56 PDT

<<Hello All,

I am having trouble getting either NCQ or NewtChat to work. In both
cases it hangs on the signing on phase of the startup. Anyone else have
a similar problem?

Regards >>

I've had the same problem with NewtChat. I've emailed the author who hadn't
heard of that problem before. He wanted to know of any error codes
generated. This was about 2 weeks ago, and nothing has been heard since.

I would guess he works on this as time permits, therefore we'll need to give
him time to work it out.

Dan