Re: [NTLK] [OT} THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE NOT A SEX FORUM.

From: Michael Stephens (mike1964_at_flash.net)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 09:12:52 PDT

It isn't a religious forum either...

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Mike Burrell
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 11:09 AM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT} THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE NOT A SEX FORUM.

> Lets not even discuss the people of high moral and ethical standards
> who don't accept The Bible as the Word of God, not least of those that
> do accept it as a Holy Book -- after all, its not like the Koran which
> _IS_ the literal word of God dictated by an angel.

Galatians 6:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other
gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any
other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet
pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11 But I certify you,
brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For
I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation
of Jesus Christ.

Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all
kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/