Re: [NTLK] [OT} THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE NOT A SEX FORUM.

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 09:19:10 PDT

Oh honestly people now we are quoting the bible? Give me a break ...
please drop this, go argue on your pulpit or soapbox or wherever that
isn't here.

I do not care if you can recite the Bible, the Koran, or The Prince OK?
Whatever your standard for morality is, go argue it elsewhere please.

I am OK with OT stuff, I participate in it, I sometimes start it, but
this is over the top.

David