Re: [NTLK] [OT] Morals?

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 20:30:14 PDT

On 14/5/04 11:18 AM, "Dale Steele" <dtsteele_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Thank god for filters so I can just pass over this crap which has
> nothing to do with using newtons in my book.
>
> amen,
>
> Dale

Maybe those who want to debate the rights and wrongs of their particular
religion or beliefs should make their way to alt.religion.<nominate your
faith here> newsgroups. Lots of willing participants there!

I find it amazing though that no matter which list or newsgroup you are
with, as soon as the topic of religion or morals is broached, a million
lurkers suddenly become posters. Where are these guys when we're on
topic???

BTW, thanks to Hiroshi for his wonderful wifi driver. My registration came
through the other day! Also, anybody that wants to use project management
software, check out www.sineware.com. By donating to a charity (I donate to
the Save the Children fund), I received BluePrint 2 project management
software! Brilliant idea for abandonware I think!

Seeya

Rod!