Re: [NTLK] [OT] Morals?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 11:52:48 PDT

Anton,

It's uderstandable that you have an opinion as Mike does - you both have
rights.
Too bad you don't understand you're exactly like Mike - like a child who
can't get over the fact the this thread is dead already and OT, you can't
stop poking - getting in the last word...

Please think about this - I've meddle into this thread - my last was
off-line with Mike.
I've been trying to follow the other Newt related threads and would hope you
and anyone else spending time on this thread would move on -

A quote in my own words from the bible would be, 'when I was a child I acted
as a child, but now we are adults, let us act as adults.' this applies to
Mike also... as I mentioned to him off-line as a Christian we're not here to
CLUB people over their heads with the Truth. You like anyone else will
decide.

Let's get back to the Newt [OnTopic] threads cuz I've been learning a lot
from them.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family