Re: [NTLK] ON Topic RE OT

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 10:45:59 PDT

Rather than create some complicated issue out of this, here's my take
being an old timer on this list.
OT - Conversational or humorous (or humorous attempt) subject =
tolerated by list
OT - Serious topic (especially politics and religion) = not tolerated
by list

So, if you don't want to start issues with list members, follow the
simple guidelines above.

Mark

--
Mark Ross