Re: [NTLK] Apples and Barrels [OT]

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 21:05:48 PDT

No disrespect taken.
I just think it's almost funny how some here say, "People should be allowed
to choose what they think say or do freely without someone telling them how
to go about it. With that being said, let me tell you what you should think
about YOUR Bible, what you are allowed to say (or not say) here and what you
can or cannot do. In other words, just as long as you fit into the mold that
we longtime members here have created, it will be ok for you to remain."