Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:40:25 PDT

On May 17, 2004, at 3:09 PM, noiseiskinky wrote:
<snip>
> After a some surfing an mail retrieving newton became really slow
> (maybe I've small memory space free). I've resetted the newton and
> again the error some seconds after everithing has started and I've
> lost the ppp setup...

Huh,

This sounds like a scary kind of version/expression of the bug that
Eckhart is working on...

Maybe it will provide him with a hint I hope.

With Blunt, I find I am able to connect, but then I see an error like
-16xxx. This happens most often in Mail V, but not when connected via
Wifi (which is MUCH faster). Looks like 30kbps is the fastest speed I
see from my GPRS(tested via OSX).

I don't have any problems rebooting though.... That seems like a scary
scenario.

marty