Re: [NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 07:56:12 PDT

Hi all
I think I've resolved the startup error problemand now I'm able to
start GPRS and GSM connections, I've setted 2 login script to test
with.

Now next steps :)) I've noted that in login spy observing login script
execution sometimes strange characters appear from cellphone echo
e.g. sending at-return produce this echo "|<at" then at-return is
resent ....

Serious problem I've now is this, I'm not able to send email, evrytime
I try eudora (or simple mail) seems to correctly connect to mail
server, after that the progress bar indicating mail sending moves to
the end but here happen an error that disconnect everything,

same thing using my ethernet setup woks without problems.
Some one has experienced similar problems?

thanx
giovanni