[NTLK] eMate replacement ribbon cables

From: Duane Minish (dminish2_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:07:53 PDT

Hello list,

I've been subscribed for awhile, and enjoy reading the messages posted
(not withstanding some of the OT posts) as I always learn something new
and useful, but I hadn't had much to say myself.

But, I wanted to post that I did purchase one of Ferdi's ribbon cable
replacements for my eMate and I am happy to report that my previously
sad eMate is now happily back to life. I had taken it all apart months
ago, and left it in a box in the closet. I saw Ferdi's post and had to
order it to see:
1. if it worked
and
2. if I could put all the pieces back together again

I did, and I could, and Ferdi was very helpful and prompt in my dealings
with him.

my two cents,

Duane Minish